Representatives of the Partner Universities of the LafargeHolcim Foundation met in Lausanne, Switzerland as part of the Global Holcim Awards 2012 handover ceremony and synergy meetings.
The LafargeHolcim Foundation for Sustainable Construction counts upon competent support, especially in the technical field. Some of the world's leading technical universities are affiliated with the Foundation.
Drawn from around the world, the affiliated universities host symposiums and the Awards jury meetings, the partner universities are:
- American University (AUC) in Cairo, Egypt
- American University of Beirut (AUB), Lebanon
- Ecole Supérieure d’Architecture de Casablanca (EAC), Morocco
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, MA, USA
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich / EPFL) in Zurich & Lausanne, Switzerland
- Tongji University (TJU) in Shanghai, China
- Tsinghua University (THU) in Beijing, China
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Universidad Iberoamericana (IBERO) in Mexico City, Mexico
- University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver, Canada
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) in Johannesburg, South Africa
Last Updated: August 21, 2016